Let's start with the Impala shawl!
We are so excited to introduce a new, ongoing offering of kits that are quick to knit and quick to ship!
To get this party started, we want you to meet the Impala shawl featuring a FREE Plucky pattern along with 8 fabulous kit options! The Impala is a fun and relaxing triangle shawl that mixes garter stripes with stockinette, and much like its namesake, it knits up soooo fast! And speaking of fast, this is a Quick Ship!
This 3-skein kit features some of our favorite colorways hand-dyed on our 100% organic Merino Terra DK base for a lightweight, squishy, yet durable shawl that is just right for throwing over your shoulders, or tucking in your jacket.
by Plucky Knitter
It’s no coincidence that the Impala shawl is named for one of the fastest animals on earth! This shallow triangle shape, worked from the bottom up in alternating sections of garter and stockinette, knits up in a flash. It’s just a matter of picking your color pairings!
- This is a Quick Ship and will ship within 7 business days of purchase.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- This kit includes 2 skeins of MC and 1 skein of CC
Reminders about Colorways:
- All skeins pictured are shown on Terra DK
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.