A study in color play, the Fairview hat uses the same 4 contrasting colors, placed differently in 4 separate hats. This rotation of color offers a variety of coordinated hats, maximizes yarn usage, and minimizes remnants! It’s a perfect choice for holiday gift knitting. The pattern instructions include multiple sizes.
We are excited to offer 12 kits for the fabulous Fairview hat by our good friend Amy Opie of A.Opie Designs! We love Amy’s great sense of color and her charm that shines through all of her design work, and Fairview is no exception! With only 4 skeins you will be able to knit 4 hats, 4 different ways!
- Orders will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Pattern PDF's and Ravelry codes will be sent within 48 hours.
- Photos shown of the dyed skeins above are on Terra DK. Beau DK will appear similar.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Winter Collection colors on various bases!
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.