Winter Shadows pillow
by Plucky Knitter
Looking for subtle seasonal accent pillows to add to your home decor this winter? Or to knit for someone special? Meet our Winter Shadows pillows!
It features four charts, all worked flat, using knit stitches on a purl stitch background to hint at subtle winter themed motifs. The first three charts are based on well-loved Scandinavian folk patterns, while the fourth chart is a simple grid that can be used for each of the pillow backs. But, of course, there are no rules! Mix and match as you please! Knit a front panel, knit a back panel, and you have the perfect winter accessory for your home. These 12" x 12" pillows knit up very quickly and are suitable for all knitting skills. They make perfect holiday gifts for special people (including yourself!)
Choose from 17 kit options for the Winter Shadows pattern!
- Orders will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Pattern PDF's and Ravelry codes will be sent within 48 hours.
- Photos shown of the above dyed skeins are on Scholar 2.0
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Winter Collection colors on various bases!
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.