And new, improved Feet!
Icy, crisp, cool, moody, broody, bright. When it comes to shades of blue, we want them all! We are delighted to bring you 25 hues of blue we've created through the years, plus one brand-new blue!
Meet Blue Lagoon!
This teal-ish blue brings a little bit of that ocean front view right to you! Blue Lagoon has a turquoise undertone with a wash of charcoal grey throughout, making it the perfect tonal for colorwork and cables alike!
And, to help beat those winter blues, we have another special treat…new, improved Feet!
Please welcome our new, improved Plucky Feet!! This revised base still has all the strength and durability of the old Feet, but instead of using regular nylon, we have started blending recycled nylon with the Merino wool!
The only difference you will notice is that by using recycled nylon, Feet is now softer than before! It’s always been a natural for socks, but now we also like it for shawls!
While we will still be calling this base Feet, you will see that the label will reflect that it now features 90/10 SW Merino/ Recycled Nylon.
- Orders will ship the week of January 25th.
- Photos shown of above dyed skeins are on Primo Fingering, Feet and Beau DK.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.