If you are looking for your speckles to perfectly match your tonals, or vice versa, then have we got a surprise for you!
We've carefully curated a palette of some of our favorite colorways, lovingly dyed the tonals, and then hand-painted their speckled counterparts to work together in perfect harmony.
Each colorway, Tonal or Speckled, can be purchased individually, allowing for endless mixing & matching!
This update begins at Noon EDT tomorrow!
Photos of dyed skeins shown below are on Halo (top), Terra DK (left), and Primo Sport (right)
- Orders will ship the week of November 22nd.
- Photos of dyed skeins shown above are on Primo Sport, Halo Fingering and Terra DK.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that all of the colors on all monitors will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color.
- Speckled yarns are hand-painted and each one will be unique.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.