Midnight Snow pillow
by Plucky Knitter
In the hush of winter, snowflakes and stars shine brightly over the trees of the forest. Now you can bring the outdoors in with the Midnight Snow pillow! Knit in the round and then joined top and bottom, this pillow mixes just the right amount of relaxing stockinette with a simple motif of repeating pine trees and stars.
If you’re new to stranded knitting this is a great beginner project, using only two colors at a time. We knit ours in Plucky Scholar Worsted 2.0 and love the way it blooms and softens the traditional look of the Midnight Snow pillow.
We’ve selected 13 kit options for the Midnight Snow pattern to really bring out the colorwork!
- Orders will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Pattern PDF's and Ravelry codes will be sent within 48 hours.
- Photos shown of the above dyed skeins are on Scholar 2.0
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Winter Collection colors on various bases!
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.