How is it already December?! Let's celebrate with this special update featuring
12 colors hand-dyed on Haven Aran at $12 off!!
This decadent Aran weight base is light, airy and butter soft. It’s perfect for the dip in temperature this time of year. The 100% non-superwash Merino dyes up lovely and saturated, really showing off the variegation in the colorways. Haven is a fabulous choice for hats, garments and neckwear. And it's great for cables and colorwork too!
- Orders will ship the week of December 14th.
- Photos shown of dyed skeins are on Haven Aran.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.