It’s Tweed time!
Have you knit with Tweed yet? This lovely worsted weight base starts with equal amounts wool and super wash wool, a balance which creates a yarn with lovely body that allows it to take on the best attributes of both. A sprinkling of carefully curated tweedy bits give it a personality all its own without overpowering our hand-dyed colorways. This base is gorgeous for colorwork, cables, and texture!
Plus nine other great bases!
If Tweed is not what you're looking for... don't fret, we've included nine other bases for all your knitting needs! Feel free to mix, match, and have fun!
And how about some knitspiration?
It's officially sweater weather now, and we're loving this tunic's comfy, classic shape as well as how the tweedy bits add texture.
Left to right, top to bottom: Primo Fingering, Tweed, Cormo, Beau DK and Traveler Aran
- Orders will ship the week of October 19th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown of dyed skeins are on Primo Fingering, Tweed, Cormo, Beau DK, and Traveler Aran.
- Halo will take the dyes similar to Beau DK. Solo DK and Sweater Aran will appear similar to Primo Fingering.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.