One Hit Wonders!
With hearts full of gratitude, it's time for the finale of our weeklong expression of appreciation for you!
Drum roll…One Hit Wonders (or OHWs)!
We affectionately refer to these skeins as “Imperfect Wonders” because they may have an errant speckle of dye, a color that didn’t quite match the recipe, maybe a small un-dyed portion, they may be a bit underweight, or even have an extra knot or two above industry standards, but they’re still beautiful in our eyes...
and at fantastic prices!
Part of what makes OHWs so much fun is they are always mysteries! You select general categories of bases and colors, and we pick from there.
First, select your base category:
Other One Hit Wonders - $10 (reg. up to $32)
All other bases
*These bases have limited quantities
Then, select the general color family:
Neutral, Jewel, Bright, or Pastel
- Orders will ship the week of December 7th.
- Photos shown of dyed skeins are on various bases.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.