3 color DK weight shawl kits
Wouldn't you agree that DK weight shawls are perfect for those mild autumn days, or to pair with your favorite winter coat on those brisk winter mornings?!
We think so and have curated a selection of 20 kits, across 4 different DK weight bases, for this cozy shawl pattern that caught our eye!
Texture and Colour
by Michelle Krause
Photo © Leah Michelle Designs
Shown on Cozy DK in the colors: Mums the Word, Choo Choo, and Wintry Mix
Have you met the Texture and Colour shawl yet? Let us introduce you! This asymmetrical three colour shawl is worked from one corner point to the opposite edge. Simple increase and decrease stitches are used while the colored stripes are worked. A slipped stitch pattern is used for some stripes and garter stitch for others, resulting in eye-catching texture. Worked in Cozy DK, a gorgeous merino and baby camel blend, makes this shawl soft and squishy.
(pattern not included with kit purchase)
- Orders will ship the week of October 19th.
- Pattern not included with kit, but can be purchased via Ravelry or the designer's website.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Cozy DK. Beau DK will appear similar.
- Solo DK will appear brighter and have a vibrant shine.
- Terra DK will shown more of the variegation in the colorways.While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.