Let's ward off that winter chill and get some
Snug Bulky on the needles!
Choose from 25 colors on this luxury
Alpaca-blend at 30% off!
Join us in the SHOP NOW!
This great update will be live until NOON (EDT) tomorrow
and will ship on the 23rd of December!
This fabulous Alpaca blend is soft, smooth, and has a lovely drape. Snug is a great option for colorwork, cables, and lace. Use it for garments, neckwear, hats, mitts, and blankets.
Being a Bulky weight yarn, it will almost knit itself!
NOW $21 (Reg $30)!
70% Merino, 20% Cashmere, 10% Royal Alpaca
This luxury Alpaca blend is soft and smooth.
Price: Now $21 (Reg. $30)
- Orders will ship by December 23rd.
- Photos shown of dyed skeins are on Snug Bulky.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.