Snow Shoe socks
by Plucky Knitter
Shown in: Primo Fingering, MC Wintry Mix, CC Pinewood Forest
Sock season has arrived for all, regardless of age! You’ll want them in your boots, in your shoes, and definitely indoors on all the floors. This pattern includes sizing for both adults and children, and pairs cheerful snowflakes and bands of stripes into a delightfully versatile sock for the entire family! (Perfect for gift giving, too!)
And, depending on the size you knit and your choice of color placements, you could even get 2 pairs per kit!
The snowflakes are charted, with built-in ease for sliding over the instep. The pattern contains step-by-step instructions to help new sock knitters, and we’ve also included this tutorial (link) for help with jogless stripes. But, if stranded colorwork is not your thing, simply stripe it all the way as we’ve done for the little kiddo’s sizes!
We’re excited to offer 24 fabulous kits for this new sock pattern!
- Orders will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Pattern PDF's and Ravelry codes will be sent within 48 hours.
- Photos shown of the above dyed skeins are on Primo Fingering. Feet will appear similar.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Winter Collection colors on various bases!
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.