by Plucky Knitter
Shown in Bell Bottoms and Wintry Mix on Sweater Aran
Getting ready to head out the door with your favorite pooch? We all know dogs like to accessorize too! What could be more fun than dressing your favorite four-legged friend in his or her very own Snow Dog sweater to strut its stuff? And to make heads really turn as you and your pooch take to the sidewalks, knit up the matching Snow Cone cowl for yourself!
Snow Dog is written for five sizes, based on chest measurement and length from neck to tail. Oliver, who weighs 5.5 pounds, is wearing a size XS. But, this sweater is easily modified to fit your pooch by simply changing needle sizing and/or adding or subtracting length to the body. The body is divided for the front legs, and the back and chest pieces are worked back and forth separately, making this project suitable for intermediate knitters. We’ve even included a clever opening at the top for attaching a leash that will not interfere with your pup’s fashion statement.
- Orders will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Pattern PDF's and Ravelry codes will be sent automatically within 48 hours.
- Photos shown of the dyed skeins above are on Primo Worsted. Sweater Aran and Scholar Worsted 2.0 will appear the same.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Winter Collection colors on various bases!
Reminders about Colorways:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.