Celebrating the Colors of Rhinebeck!
25 Rhinebeck-inspired colors. PLUS… 10 additional colorways!
Even though we are not able to meet on the hill, or chat about all things making while waiting for our cider donuts, we still want to celebrate Rhinebeck and the incredible inspiration it continues to provide!
For starters, we've curated a palette of 25 Rhinebeck-inspired colors. PLUS…we asked for your suggestions on 10 additional colorways and have added those to the mix!
And to add to the fun, we’re offering 2X Points.
Here’s our palette of 25-Rhinebeck inspired colors and be sure to check out our “Makers’ Choice” additions of 10 more!
- Orders will ship the week of October 26th
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Primo Worsted, Beau DK and Rambouillet Fingering.
- Cormo will appear the same as Rambouillet.
- Oxford 2.0, the Solo's and Sweater Aran will appear the same as Primo Worsted.
- Spiffy Lace and Terra DK will show the variations similar to Beau DK.
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason we cannot ensure that the colors all monitors display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.