Primo Worsted is back in stock! Are you ready to celebrate with us? Join us at the party with all four of our exclusive Primos and six additional favorite base friends! To make it really special, we’ve put together a stellar assortment of 30 colorways, so....let this party and your project planning commence!
What makes our exclusive line of Primo bases so special?
They feature 75% Super-Wash Merino, 20% Cashmere, 5% Nylon.
The fabric this base makes is so luxurious! This blend has a nice round twist along with a generous amount of cashmere. The Merino content makes it a great option for colorwork, texture, cables, and lace. The result is just the right amount of drape when used for shawls and garments, and the Primos are also perfect for hats, mitts, socks, and more!
- Orders will ship the week of October 12th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos of solid color dyed skeins shown above are on Primo Worsted. The Speckled colors are on each shown on Primo Worsted, Spiffy Lace and Beau DK.
- Oxford 2.0, Sweater Aran and Bulky will take the dye similar to the photos above.
- Spiffy Lace, Beau DK and Phoebe will appear softer and the speckles will be more mottled.While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.