Open Road Wrap
by Plucky Knitter
As autumn approaches and temps begin to cool down, you'll find the Open Road wrap to be the perfect accessory! With a classic rectangular design, this might just become a favorite go-to with the change of seasons. Worn on its own when there's a hint of chill in the air, be sure to also keep the Open Road at hand as a companion to your winter coat. We’re loving this pattern knit end-to-end in Beau DK for a warm and cozy, yet lightweight fabric, but any DK base will be a great choice.
The delicate feather and fan design repeats top and bottom and is united with a simple eyelet stitch for the middle section. With something for everyone, this timeless pattern is sure to appeal to adventurous beginners and seasoned knitters alike.
We’ve curated a robust selection of sixteen kits for this occasion with hand-picked colors that create a palette perfect for pairings, along with a selection of DK bases that will work wonderfully with nature’s changing temperatures.
- Orders will ship the week of September 7th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Beau DK. Yakkity DK will appear the same.
- Primo DK and Solo DK will appear brighter.
- Terra DK will draw out more variegation in each color.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Fall Collection colors on various bases!