We ❤️ Nomadic Knits - Michigan!!!
As a Michigan-based company, we're so excited to work with Becky, Melissa, and all the fabulous other Michigan makers on this issue of Nomadic Knits! We love our “mitten state” and get so much inspiration from its amazing natural beauty (looking at you Great Lakes, cherry blossoms and rolling landscapes).
We are proud to be the featured yarn for two designers and even created a new colorway special for this issue launch!! But we couldn’t stop there! We’re loving all the patterns in this issue and are pleased to offer a variety of bases so you can choose whichever suits you. And did we mention we’ve selected a truly stunning palette of colors that reflect Michigan’s beauty?!
by Mona Zillah
Knit in Plucky Knitter Hazel in Tea & Sympathy (MC) and Keepsake (CC2). Plucky Knitter Halo Worsted in Antiqued (CC1).
Keepsake is a medium toned mauve, with a delicate pink undertone. Pairs lovely with Tea & Sympathy and Antiqued for a subtle gradient.
by Tracie Millar
Knit in Plucky Knitter Feet in Boots & Faded Jeans.
Please join us in the shop starting now!
- Quick Ship! Orders will ship the week of August 3rd.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Primo Fingering. Solo will appear the same.
- Crew will take the colors more heathered.
- Halo and Hazel will appear softer.