Featuring 20+ colorways inspired by old movie classics!
Move Over, Darling... because we are Completely Bonkers for this line up of Plucky colorways!!!
We may not able to head to the local theater and catch the latest flick on the big screen these days...so we thought it would be fun to go back in time (get the VCR warmed up 😉) and bring the movies to you with a selection of colorways inspired by old films that we consider "classics" here at the barn. And just a program note: we haven't offered some of these colors in more than a decade!
Are you feeling a movie night coming soon? And maybe mixing in a little knitting or crocheting? Here are some "classics" to help get you started!
- This is an exclusive dyed-to-order offering and will ship the week of September 21st.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Primo Fingering.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.