by A.Opie Designs
Your Jasper might be soft and subtle, or wild and crazy, as you combine color, texture, and stripes to create this gorgeous show stopper of a sweater! Beginning with two neck band options and continuing with contrasting stripes among colorful sections of textured “mini bobbles", the top down construction allows you to knit to your desired length, trying on as you go. And, to further make it your own, you'll also find instructions for short as well as long sleeves. This sweater is perfectly suited for Beauregard DK, Primo DK, Solo DK, and Terra DK.
Adventurous beginners will delight in adding something new to their repertoire of stitches, while seasoned knitters will find the mini bobbles and stripes to be engaging and entertaining.
We’re excited to offer TEN fabulous kits for this new sweater pattern. In addition to our own Plucky color pairings, we've asked Amy to join us in selecting some of her favorite color combinations as well!
Click here to view the short sleeve and long sleeve price guide by size, base, and skeins needed per color.
- Orders will ship the week of September 7th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Primo. Solo DK will appear the same.
- Beau DK will will appear softer.
- Terra DK will draw out more variegation in each color.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Fall Collection colors on various bases!