Highway Home Hat & Mitts
by Plucky Knitter
We are excited to introduce our new hat and mitts which are just the ticket to help you brave the elements when the temperatures begin to spiral downward! The cables and rich textures of this matching set tell the world that you are ready for anything you meet along your highway home. We knit ours on Scholar 2.0, and the stitch definition is positively extraordinary! The pattern contains both charts and written instructions, making it perfect for your knitting style. This is a great introduction to simple cables for the adventurous beginner, and, if you haven't tried cables without a cable needle, this is the perfect place to start!
What color and base to choose for this set? We’ve selected some that will make the cables pop and brighten up even the dreariest cold weather days.
Knit in Spice It Up on Plucky Scholar 2.0.
- Orders will ship the week of September 7th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Scholar Worsted 2.0.
- Please note due to the darker base of Traveler Aran, colorways will appear darker and more heathered than the glamour shots.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Fall Collection colors on various bases!