2 Skein Kit and mystery Pompom option!
Because we continue to dream of all things fall, we are so excited to feature Haven Aran in a great little hat kit!
Haven't met this fabulous base yet? Let us introduce you!
This decadent Aran weight base is 100% non-Superwash Merino and is light, airy and buttery soft. It’s perfect for the dip in temperature that comes with late Fall and Winter. This base takes the dye beautifully with a lovely balance of saturation and variegation. Haven is a fabulous choice for all types of garments including this hat that caught our eye, and we just could resist making it a kit with the option of a mystery pom!
by Cold Comfort Knits
Shown in Morticia and Selvedge
Wintry Mix and Eat Cake.
- 2 skein kit of Haven Aran and 1 mystery pom for $68 (value at $82).
- 2 skein kit of Haven Aran $52 without a pom (value at $60).
- Orders will ship the week of October 5th.
- This pattern can be purchased directly via Cold Comfort Knits Ravelry pattern store.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.
- Photos of dyed shown above are on Haven Aran.