1 skein of Yak + 5 mystery minis =
Quick, Easy, and Fun Kit!
Featuring a free Plucky Knitter pattern all for just $54!
How about putting some Yak in your hat? Look no further!
This quick, easy, and fun kit does just that! It features a FREE Plucky Knitter pattern along with your choice of four natural hues of Yakpaca for your main color combined with five coordinated mystery mini skeins for a fabulous pop of color.
The result? A hat knit in a wonderfully soft, warm, and lofty base that has eye-catching stripes to compliment your Fall wardrobe.
And did we also mention it's just $54 (a $64 value)!
- Each kit will include 1 skein of your choice of Yakpaca Worsted and 5 coordinating mystery mini skeins available in Scholar 1.0, 2.0 or Snug Worsted for $54 (valued at $64).
- Each mini set is a mystery, however, feel free to leave your preferences on color families in a note at checkout and we will do our best to accommodate!
- Orders will ship the week of September 28th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.