Ready for a fabulous cowl by a fabulous designer?
We've curated six of our favorite DK bases in 15 timeless colors for this "go-with-everything" Dragonmoss Cowl by Eric Lutz.
As Eric describes it, "Blending a variety of textural bands with yarn that is both durable and soft for next-to-skin wear, the Dragonmoss Cowl brings you warmth and tenacity. Worn as a single tour, it lays flat under coats and behaves itself; worn as a double tour it becomes a warm embrace and snuggles up for maximum comfort."
- Orders will ship the week of October 5th.
- Pattern available HERE, not included in yarn kit.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.
- Photos of dyed skeins shown above are Primo DK, Yakkity DK, and Terra DK.
- Beauregard DK, Terra DK, and Yakkity DK will have a more matte finish while showing varied nuances in each color. Primo DK, Cozy DK, and Solo DK will have more luster and shine.