by A.Opie Designs
Bold and colorful with retro vibes, Chelsea features two different stranded color work patterns that frame a splash of textured stitches! This single loop cowl is knit in a tube and seamed at the end using a three needle bind off. The unique horizontal orientation then showcases the color work patterns that are designed to “pop”! This cowl is entertaining for the seasoned knitter, yet still a perfect project for the adventurous beginner who wants to explore stranded knitting!
We’re excited to offer NINE fabulous kits for this new cowl. In addition to our own Plucky color pairings, we've asked Amy to join us in selecting some of her favorite color combinations as well!
- Orders will ship the week of September 7th
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave the Plucky barn.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
Reminders about Colorways:
- Photos shown above of dyed skeins are on Primo. Solo DK will appear the same.
- Beau DK will appear softer.
- Terra DK will draw out more variegation in each color.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.
- View color family photos of our 2020 Fall Collection colors on various bases!