Featuring Speckles and Tonals!
We are so excited with the love you showed during the introduction of Aura Lace and Plume Lace,
and we are pleased to offer it again.
This time with some speckles!
This is a specially curated palette of 10 speckled colorways along with 15 tried and true tonals that are sure to make beautiful fabrics.
And, if you want to hold it double,
we’ve included other bases, too!
To learn more about each of these custom milled bases, click the images!
Kits only available on Feet Fingering, Primo Fingering, and Solo Fingering.
- Orders will ship the week of March 15th.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.