Colors will appear slightly softened, yet vibrant. Speckled colors will appear blended and softened.
And it’s music to our ears!
The return of Spiffy Lace to center stage has us singing up a storm! We are so excited to welcome back this luxury base featuring a 60/40 blend of cashmere and silk for both softness and strength.
Join us for the fun and pick your favorite music-inspired colors for this exclusive dyed-to-order update.
Along with Spiffy Lace, also choose from seven additional bases.
Orders will ship NEXT WEEK!*
*Week of May 31st
- Orders will ship the week of May 31st.
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.