Choose from 10 kit options!
The Rockford Shawl by our good friend Amy Opie of A.Opie Designs is a symmetrical, triangular design knit flat from the top down. Bold sections of knitted and purled stitches create texture, while alternating sections of stockinette frame a striking hazelnut pattern. It is a great project for the adventurous beginner, and it has just enough complexity to hold the interest of a more seasoned knitter. Knit in a DK weight yarn, it’s sure to become a versatile accessory for your Fall and Winter wardrobe.
To find out more about Amy and this fabulous design, we invite you to read her Designer Spotlight!
Choose from 10 kit options to find your favorite pairings!
Pattern is included with kits.
Kit Pricing Guide
- Complimentary pattern with kit purchase during the Collection launch will be sent to the email used for purchase within 2 business days.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.