Choose from 16 kit options!
The Petoskey Sock is a cleverly written design that can produce 2 pairs (from two 100 gram skeins) by simply reversing your colors, and it also features a fabulous cuff detail. We've made sure it is wide enough to accommodate calf measurements that might require more ease, while the lower leg and foot have a more secure fit. The length can be customized to allow the generous cuff to rise above your boot top, so whether you prefer boots that are tall, mid-calf, ankle, fashion, hiking, cowboy, or barn muckers, we have the socks for you!
To find out more about Grannyknits4U and her collaboration with us on this fabulous design, we invite you to read her Designer Spotlight!
Choose from 16 kit options to find your favorite pairing!
Pattern included with kits!
Kit Pricing Guide
- Complimentary pattern with kit purchase during the Collection launch will be sent to the email used for purchase within 2 business days.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.