Two New Bases to Inspire your Making!
This is a wonderful blend of super-soft extra-fine merino wool, mulberry silk, and yak. Lustre creates a fabric with a lovely drape and works beautifully for garments and accessories.
We had limited quantities, and Lustre Fingering has already sold out, but we think you’ll also love Lustre DK! Plus, based on demand, we also plan to order more of the Lusters!
And joining the Lustre’s welcome party you will find a great offering of other bases that are sure to make these featured colorways sing!
- Orders will ship the week of April 26th.
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.