A NEW 2-skein Sock Kit
Down the Lane sock kits in Feet and Rambouillet are still available along with single skeins.
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm for our new Hearty BFL Light Fingering! It is sold out and we will be ordering more based on your interest in this base.
You may notice that some of our colors look different from the past due to unforeseen changes made by our dye suppliers to their formulas that are beyond our control. The colors in this update have been extensively tested and based on some of those changes, this is how they will dye on these bases.
- Orders will ship the week of May 17th.
Reminders about hand-dyed yarn:
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.