Choose from 20 kit options!
The Cape Cod Shawl is a light and airy fingering weight shawl with stripes that will simply knit themselves! This pattern contains instructions for garter, as well as a stockinette version for the body of this gentle crescent, and row-by-row instructions for the beautiful lace edging.
Choose from 20 kit options to find your favorite pairing!
Pattern included with kits!
Kit Pricing Guide
- Orders will ship the week of April 19th.
- Photos shown of above dyed skeins are on Primo Fingering.
- Complimentary pattern with kit purchase during the Collection launch will be sent to the email used for purchase within 48 hours.
- Please note, once your label has been printed, it may still take a few days to leave Plucky.
- We may combine multiple orders shipping to a single address.
- View color family photos of our 2021 Spring/Summer Capsule colors on various bases!
- We work hard to obtain the most accurate colors in the photographs we show on the website. However, every computer has different monitor settings. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the colors all monitor's display will exactly match the color of the yarn.
- Because our hand-dyeing process is as much of an art as it is a science, we may not be able to reproduce a colorway exactly the same as it may be pictured or match it from one dye lot to another.
- We strongly recommend alternating skeins on any project that uses more than one skein of the same color to ensure random color distribution.
- While we do our best to ensure colorfastness in our yarns, a small amount of color transfer is not uncommon. We highly recommend spritzing or steam blocking your knits to avoid colorway bleeding. For more info on caring for your knits check out our Care Instructions.