The Winter QPP Edition Has Arrived!!!
The wait is over, and we are positively giddy to introduce you to the latest Quintessential Plucky Palette, Winter edition! There’s something for everyone with this collection; from frosty blues and greens to icy pinks and yellows AND two fabulous neutrals that have stolen our hearts. As if all of this wasn’t exciting enough, we have rounded out this update with some fantastic tried and true colorways to compliment these new lovelies!
Additional colors that will be in the update are below…
- Update will be on the Plucky Blog on Tuesday, January 24th at 8:00 PM EST, and again, Wednesday, January 25th at 9:00 AM EST.
- This palette will be available on the following bases: Bello, Bello Worsted, Cachet, Cambridge 2.0, Feet, Oxford 2.0, Primo Aran, Primo Fingering, Primo Sport, Scholar 2.0, Single, Sophisticate, Spiffy and Trusty! Also, the Winter QPP WILL be available for purchase as single skeins.
- This will be a quick ship update (yay!) and will ship on February 6th. Due to this, we will not be able to take requests for changes to your order.
- And one more thing… if you are so inclined, please join us over in the Wishlist thread on Ravelry, we would love to know if there is something else you would like to see in this update! But, please be quick – we need to finalize this by tomorrow morning!
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! You might also want to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.
GET THE FREE APP