Pattern in above photo is Terra mitts, from designer La Maison Rililie.
Well, friends, we’ve officially made it past the half-way point of January. ***Phew!*** Therefore, we think a healthy dose of brights and vibrant colors (with their corresponding neutrals, of course!) to counter the frigid temps and gray skies is in order, and we are here to help!
But first, we need your help…. Hayley and I have a bit of decision fatigue with the lead up to VKL (what size and color balloons, which twine, how many twinkle lights, do we bring these samples or those samples, and on and on) so we need your help deciding what colors and bases to offer because we want to be sure to offer just what your hearts desire. What would you love to see?!?Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
- Beauregard DK
- Bello DK
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering— the new 440 yard skeins!
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Solo DK
- Yakkity Aran
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday evening, January 20th at 8:00 pm EST through Monday, January 21st, while supplies last!
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of February 11th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.