We’re Sharing The Stitches Love!
We are having the most fantastic time at Stitches West and we truly cannot thank each and every one of you enough for coming out to see us, we appreciate it so very much! With sleepy faces and happy hearts, we’re still on a high from all the yarn fumes, camaraderie with fellow fiber-lovers, and the joy of seeing all of your beautiful FO’s in person! We decided that we just had to share and let everyone in on this festive weekend…and you know what that means?! Brand new colors released at Stitches, plus, Phoebe, Solo, and Halo Worsted. Woohoo!
- Halo Worsted
- Oxford 1.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Snug Fingering
- Scholar 1.0
- Spiffy Lace
- Sweater DK
- Traveler DK
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us today on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, February 25th at 8:00pm ET, and again, Monday, February 26th at Noon ET.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of March 26th. Please note, for administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship, it may take up to 4 business days for it to leave the barn.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.