The Riu Shawl!!
It’s that time again, folks. Time for the release of yet another showstopper from our pal Jill Zielinski (aka Knitterella)! The Riu Shawl is mosaic knitting at its finest, and if you’ve been wanting to dip your toes into the colorwork pool, now’s the time! We’ve put together a collection of color kits for one and all…and, if you just can’t decide, there’s always the mystery option! In addition to the fabulous selection of kits, we’re pleased to offer all of these colorways in single skein quantities for all of your project planning purposes.
Shown above in Crew in color kit “The Original Riu”
Talk about a showstopper! If the eye-catching fringe doesn’t get your attention, the bold, graphic mosaic patterning sure will. The Riu Shawl is a 3-color, triangle shawl, knit top-down in your favorite DK weight yarn. This is a stunning statement piece to dress up any outfit, or simply a beautiful shawl to toss over your shoulders on those cooler summer days.
Shown above in Beau DK in color kit “Riviera”
Kit Pricing Below:
Please Note: Pattern is including in pricing.
- Beau DK
- Bello DK
- Primo DK
- Solo DK
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog starting Friday, May 10th at 5:00pm EDT and going through Monday, May13th while supplies last.
- This is a dyed to order offering and will ship the week of June 10th. Once an update begins to ship, it may take up to 4 business days for all orders to leave the barn.
- The Riu pattern is included in the cost of each color kit. Once the update is finished, you will be receiving a download code directly from Knitterella.
Hayley and the Crew
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, May 5th at 5:00 PM EDT, going through Monday, May 6th, while supplies last!
- This is a dyed-to-order update and will ship the week of June 10th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Color Restrictions: Smokey Mountain Rain will not be available on Snug Fingering, Oxford, Scholar or Traveler.
- There will be mystery kits available across bases. The Fellas Duets mystery kit will include the mystery Fellas Duet and 1 skein of an existing complementary colorway, dyers choice. The Blues mystery kit will include the mystery Blue and 2 skeins of existing complementary colorways, dyers choice.
Hayley and the Crew
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.