You Are Cordially Invited!
It’s a retirement party to end all retirement parties! You may have heard us mention a time or two over that last several months that we’re working on a new website. While it hasn’t been all sunshine and roses, ice cream and cookies, or prosecco and cashmere, it’s definitely been a labor of love, and we can’t wait for the big reveal! This journey has taken us on a walk down memory lane along the way, going through all of the colors from the last 11 (and a half!) years, and what a walk it’s been! Each weekend in March will feature a list of colorways taking their final bow on the Plucky stage. In addition to the list of retirees, each update will feature colorways invited as party guests to round out the color list. So, what are we waiting for?! Let’s get this party started!
- Bello DK
- Bello Fingering
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering
- Solo DK
- Spiffy Lace
- Traveler Sport
- Trusty Fingering
- Primo DK
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog starting Friday, March 1st at NOON EST and going through the weekend, while supplies last.
- Some bases may sell out more quickly than others. Please note, once this update concludes the colorways noted as ‘Retired’ will be just that, retired. If a colorway is available in this update and is not noted as retired, be advised they are just here to round out the list for colorwork options. They are honored party guests!
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of April 1st. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.