Quick Knits + A New Pattern!
It’s here! You know, that time of year when you can’t get projects off the needles fast enough. Whether it’s a hat in a day or a fabulously chunky wrap that practically knits itself (for you, or those special knit-worthy loved ones in your life), we are all about instant gratification. Speaking of quick knits, we’re delighted to present the Fruit Stripe Hat!!
Fruit Stripe Hat: Sometimes there’s just nothing better than a quick knit and this quick knit combines some of our favorite things! Marling, stripes and ribbing? Yes, please! It’s the perfect opportunity to showcase some of your favorite Plucky bases, too. So, get creative with the marls and those eye-catching contrast stripes!
Need some pattern inspiration? Here are some of our favorites:
• Bean Hat
• Billet Set
• Cambridge Hat
• Camo Chic Cowl
• Crosstown Hat
• Fade Hat
• Mad Fusion
• Moon Ring Set
• Morgan Hat
• On The Dot Hat & Mitts
• Quadri Hat
• The Hat
• The Owen Hat
• Tyden Park
And, how’s this for exciting?! We’ve been doing some reorganizing and we came across a treasure trove of the last of Cachet and Scholar 2.0!!
- Bulky — on Sale for $17
- Bello DK
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering — the new 440 yard skeins!
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Worsted
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us for this Quick-Ship Update, on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, December 2nd at 8PM EST and again, Monday, December 3rd at NOON EST, while supplies last.
- This is a quick-ship update and will ship the week of December 10th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.