It is with the utmost delight that we bring you our latest collection of knitwear patterns. Introducing Plucky Knitter Capsule No. 1! This focused collection of six patterns is just what we all need to get us through this last stretch of Winter. With a fabulous mix of colorwork, cables and texture, there’s sure to be something for everyone!
As with previous collections, this is truly a collaborative effort and I could not be more grateful to my partners in crime! My heartfelt thanks go out to Hayley, Jill and Michele for their talent, time and dedication. We only hope that you enjoy knitting this collection as much as we did creating it. Now for the big question…what will be the first thing to hit your needles?!
To Celebrate the launch of this capsule collection release we are offering patterns and the yarn at the same time!
- Be Steel My Heart: Steely. Smokey. Inky. Blue-ish. Charcoal-esque. Neutral with a twist that is magical with Royal Icing. Slightly more blue than Gumshoe, but still charcoal leaning.
- Royal Icing: Shades of light pink with subtle icy lavender undertones. Slightly lighter & much more cool leaning than Cloche. Leaning more lavender than Dreamy.
Here are the 2-color kits available for Crevasse…
2. Please note, once an update begins shipping, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn. This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of February 27th.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.