It’s Sign-Up Time!
A Brand New Round of Plucky Classics
Sign-ups begin Sunday, November 20th at 9:00 a.m. EST, right here on the Plucky Blog!
We are super excited to open up the Plucky Classics subscription program for another round. We want to give everyone a chance to sign-up for something new, add to their existing subscription, or give the Classics program a whirl for the very first time!
We’ll be saying goodbye to Rustic and Sweater but rounding out the Traveler line-up with Traveler DK and Aran.
There may be months where we choose to draw from the same inspiration, but an entirely different colorway specifically for the bases of Crew, Oxford, Scholar, and Traveler. These four bases due to their unique fiber content/properties, take the dye differently than the others but you can be assured we’ll choose a colorway that make their uniqueness positively sing. And they will be inspired by the same ‘Classic’.
For those who aren’t really sure why we call it Classics, let me give you a little background. Hayley and I love old movies. The Classics. Or, at least those that we consider to be classics! Our idea of a perfect evening is to slip an old movie into the DVD player, make some popcorn, sit back with our knitting and lose ourselves in a movie. But, it’s not just the oldies that we consider Classics. Who doesn’t love a cheezy 80’s or a 90’s disaster movie? Our tastes are eclectic, to say the least. And, it’s from our personal list of classic movies that we draw our inspiration for the Classics subscription colors. We hope you will watch and knit with us!
Here is how the Plucky Classics subscription works:
If you are already a Classics subscriber, and you don’t want to change a thing with your current selections, you are golden and don’t need to do anything! Your subscription will continue on in the same manner. If your subscription included one of the bases that are not featured in this round of Classics, you will have already received correspondence from customer service about your subscription.
- Sign-ups go live Sunday, November 20 at 9:00 a.m. EST on the Plucky Blog and will remain open as long as spots remain available.
- Upon enrollment (the date you subscribe, beginning Sunday, November 20), you will have the payment for your yarn deducted from your Paypal account. Subsequent payments will continue to be deducted, on the same date every other month, until you cancel your subscription.
- At the end of every month following the deduction (December), your Classics order will be shipped to you. You will continue to receive yarn, every other month, until you cancel your subscription (February, April, June and so on).
- The base and quantity you choose will be your subscription until you (or we) cancel your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Bases available are: Primo Aran, Primo Fingering, Primo Sport, Primo Worsted, Bello, Bello Worsted, Single, Feet, Trusty, SNUG Worsted, SNUG Fingering, SNUG (bulky), Crew, Oxford (original), Scholar (original), Sophisticate, Traveler (sport), Traveler DK, Traveler Aran and Plucky Cashmere and Cachet! A quick run-down of yarn details can be found on our website here.
- The Classics color each month is a surprise colorway and may be the same across all bases.There may be months where we choose to draw from the same inspiration, but an entirely different colorway specifically for the bases of Crew, Oxford, Scholar, and the Travelers! These four bases due to their unique fiber content/properties, take the dye differently than the others but you can be assured we’ll choose a colorway that make their uniqueness positively sing.
- If you would like a subscription for more than one base, you will need to make an additional subscription.
- Pricing, including shipping costs can be viewed here. Please be sure to choose the appropriate selection (U.S. or International) based on your shipping address.
Plucky Classics is a great (and fun!) way to ensure you get a regular dose of Plucky yarn, especially if you find it difficult to make the updates (time zones, work schedules, etc.). Sign-up and yarn will magically appear in your mailbox every other month. Easy Peasy!
Please note: multiple orders will be combined for shipping, domestic and international.
Values for customs documents will be completed in accordance with the pricing shown on your PayPal receipt (i.e. One skein Primo Worsted shipped internationally will reflect a value of $33.00, etc. for customs). Again, thank you!
If you are new to Plucky we invite you to read all about our Blog Updates in the FAQs found HERE. Also, be sure to sign up for our eNewsletter and go to our Plucky Knitter app so you are always up-to-date on events and news.