October’s (a.k.a as Plucky Shindig Month!!) Colors of the Month!
Your eyes do not deceive you! It’s Shindig month and we are feeling pretty festive around these parts, so, for the entire month of October we are thrilled to present you with three colors for October…Flannel, Oatmeal and Cider Mill!! There’s sure to be something for everyone with this fabulous lineup of colors! And, because I think more is merrier, I added in a few friends for a larger palette to play mix n’ match with.
- Cambridge 1.0 (discontinued price of $16 per skein!)
- Cambridge 2.0 (discontinued price of $16 per skein!)
- Groovy, Baby!
- Lodge Fingering
- Lodge Worsted
- Oxford 1.0 (discounted price of $22 per skein!)
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0 (discounted price of $22 per skein!)
- Snug (discounted price of $22 per skein!)
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Sweater Aran
- Traveler DK
- Traveler Sport
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Friday, October 6th starting at 9:00 A.M. EDTand going through the weekend, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship on or about November 9th. Please note, this is Shindig month and therefore ship dates are a bit more fluid than normal. We will do our very best to meet this shipdate, but if there is an issue we will let you know. Thank you for your understanding and knowing we want to make this as festive and inclusive for everyone as possible whether you are shindigging with us online or at our in-person event!
- Once an update begins shipping it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn.
- Please Note: Cider Mill, Flannel and Oatmeal are 17% off on the following bases: Cachet, Cashmere, Feet, Lodge(s), Nifty, Primo(s), Snug Fingering and Worsted, Sophisticate, Sweater(s) and Traveler(s).
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.