November Colors of the Month!
For November’s first Color of the Month offering, we decided to go with something old, something new, and something sentimental. The official Color of the Month for November is, of course, Skies of November…an oldie, but oh, such a goodie! For purely sentimental reasons, and because it’s fantastic paired with Skies, we had to offer Sammy Sammerson. A tribute my dear old pal, Sam, who left us last week after almost 14 wonderful years of being constantly by my side.
To tie these two together, we are delighted to offer one of our brand new colorways that made its debut at the Plucky Shindig, Honey Pot! These three are fabulous paired together in colorwork, while at the same time, each one shines all on its own!
- Bello Worsted (That’s Right! Bello Worsted is back at the barn!!)
- Groovy Baby!
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Scholar 2.0
- Spiffy Lace
- Sweater Aran
- Traveler DK
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us, here on the Plucky Blog, Monday, November 6th starting at 11:00 AM ESTand going through the day while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will begin shipping the week of December 4th. Please note, once an update begins to ship, it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping out.
- Skies of November and Sammy Sammerson are 17% off across the following bases: Bello Worsted, Cashmere, Cachet, Feet, Nifty, Primo(s), Oxford(s), Scholar(s), Sweater, Sweater Aran, Traveler(s)
- Honey Pot is being offered as a colorwork option. It will not be available at 17% off.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.