Mix n’ Match!
I LOVE to mix and match! Dishes, glassware, linens, throw pillows, texture, and pattern. I could go on. And on. But, when it comes to mixing and matching yarn, well that’s when it gets especially fun! I never cease to be entertained by the endless combinations of mixing both colors and bases. There has been some wonderful pattern inspiration popping up on Ravelry this week that you may be eyeing, we sure are! So, we thought it would be a splendid idea to have an update where you get to have all the fun, and mix and match ‘til your heart’s content!
Here are just a few of the patterns that have caught our eye this week as well as a few of the Mix N’ Match combos we love!
Mix n’ Match Kits (1 skein each color shown in a kit) will be available on the following bases. Also, all colors shown will be available for purchase as single skeins.
- Lodge Fingering
- Lodge Worsted
- Oxford 2.0
- Scholar 2.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Please join us, Sunday, April 23rd at 8:00 p.m. EDT and Monday, April 24th at 9:00 a.m. EDT, on the Plucky Blog for the pre-order update.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship on May 12th
- Don’t forget – Fondant is 17% off all month long, across all bases!
- If you have something in mind that you had hoped to see be, sure to pop over into the Wishlist thread in our Ravelry group; we’ll accommodate as many wishes as we can!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.