We are delighted to introduce the latest Plucky Knitter Designs pattern…Mad Fusion!! Anything goes with this beauty, so, the only rule is to have fun and mix those bases with wild abandon!! This garter triangle shawl, knit on size US 13 needles (with the yarn held double, or triple, depending on what bases you decide to mix) from the bottom up is quick, mindless knitting at its finest. The squish factor is off the charts with this one, and the finished piece is oh so wearable! Get this on your needles ASAP and trust us, your Fall wardrobe will thank you!
Mad Fusion, shown in Yakpaca (held double) in colorway Going Grey.
Mad Fusion, shown in Yakpaca & Spiffy (held double) in colorway Pinstripe & Bespoke.
In celebration of the release of this pattern, we are thrilled to offer this pattern FREE with the purchase of any amount of Yakpaca! Of course, you can decide to hold it double, like we did, OR, hold it with another yarn in your stash. We are quite smitten with our sample in Yakpaca and Spiffy…so luxurious!
In addition to Yakpaca, the Plucky Reserve shop will be full to the gills with some of the last of the Bungalow, and yep, it’s on sale for $18/skein, so now’s the time to stock up!
- Please join us in the Plucky Reserve, Friday, August 25th, starting at 10:00 am EDTand going while supplies last.
- This update will ship according to Reserve guidelines, within 1-4 business days.
- Please note: Mad Fusion is free with the purchase of any amount of Yakpaca, however, to knit the pattern as written and to gauge, you will need 5 skeins.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.