I know that’s not a toad, we’re just using some artistic license here
We’re Like, Toad-ally in Love!!
If there is one thing you should know about me when it comes to yarn (besides my undying love for all things gray), it’s that I completely adore neutrals with a twist, and green comes in at a very close second to my love of gray! So, you can imagine how much I love, really LOVE, Like, Toad-ally! It’s all I can do not to cast on everything with this beauty, including colorwork! I love this earthy, deep, broody neutral with delicate colors like Plie’, or with brights like Keep It Classy! Along with Like, Toad-ally, we have a line-up of brand new colors that we can’t get enough of!!
Beginning with this update, we are delighted to offer a new service! We will be providing (posting to Ravelry and the Plucky Instagram feed) pictures of new colorways, not only on Primo, but also on some of the bases that can change the colors up a bit…think Snugs, Cashmere, Oxford/Scholars/Crews. Not only will there be a picture of it in skein form, but also a knitted swatch so you can really see the nuances. We hope you love it and find it to be helpful!
- Groovy, Baby!
- Oxford 1.0
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Sweater Aran
- Please join us on the blog, Sunday, July 30th at 8 PM EDT!
- This is a pre-order update and will ship within 14-21 business days, making the shipping window between August 17th and August 28th. It very likely could go sooner but for your planning purposes please keep this in mind. Also, please note, for administrative purposes, the shipping labels may be generated sometime before these dates.
- Don’t forget – This is the LAST of Twill at 17%!
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we can!
Wishing you all the very best of summer,
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.