It’s Tweed Time!
We are thrilled to finally be releasing pre-orders of Plucky Tweed!! This outstanding base has equal amounts wool and superwash wool. This balance allows the yarn to take on the best characteristics of both. It dyes up beautifully, evenly, and has lovely body. And we’ve carefully curated the tweedy bits so that they wouldn’t overpower our beautiful colors.
It’s always exciting when something TRULY new comes along. Plucky Tweed is just what I had been waiting for. It creates fabric that is breathable, a little bit rustic (in the best way!), and with a touch of texture. When I first met Tweed, it instantly spoke to me as the perfect choice for a new technique that I wanted to try. And, that’s how the PB&J hat was a born! One-round totally jogless stripes are demystified in the PB&J pattern. So, let’s go make a sandwich!
P B & J hat shown knit in Tweed, in colors In A Jif and Henley.
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog, Thursday, January 31st at 9:00 AM EST and going through the day while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of March 18th. Please note, for administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship, it may take up to 4 business days for it to leave the barn.
- PLEASE NOTE: While we do not have pictures of all colors on Tweed, please know that these colors were carefully chosen and shine on Tweed.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.