Well…we made it back to the barn after what was the most ah-mazing weekend! We truly can’t thank all of you enough for traveling far and wide to help us celebrate Plucky’s 10thAnniversary!! But, you know us…we couldn’t let the party stop there! The truck is unloaded and the boxes are unpacked. It’s time to keep the party going on Reserve!
Boy, oh boy, did we unpack some fantastic things! For starters…Shooter sets in 3 brand new color combos (along with some old favorites)! With the purchase of a Shooter set, we are delighted to offer a code for our brand new shawl pattern, The Shooters Shawl! This shawl uses 2 skeins of your favorite fingering weight base as the main color with 1 shooter set. We introduced a slew of new colorways at the Shindig, and yep, you guessed it, some of them will be making their way onto Reserve across bases, too.
And now, for the really big news!! We are over the moon to present you with 2 of the 3 brand new bases that made their debut this past weekend! Introducing, Trusty Fingering…yep, Trusty’s little sister (375 yards 100% Merino SW) and Snazzy (195 yards, 80.20 Merino. Cashmere)…Aran weight and oh, so squishable! While it’s true that a sampling came back home with us, you can be sure they will all be coming out to play at a Blog update soon!
In addition to all of this, keep your eyes peeled for Riverview mixed base Mystery Kits and some One Hit Wonders!!
- Groovy, Baby!
- Bello Worsted
- Snug Fingering
- Primo Fingering
- Traveler DK
- Snazzy NEW! $30
- Trusty Fingering NEW! $23
1. Please join us, in the Plucky Reserve starting Friday, November 3rd at 9:00 AM EDT.
2. This update will ship according to our Reserve guidelines, within 4 business days.
3. If there is a mystery kit in your order, please note, the entire order will not ship until the week of November 13th.
4. Important: Due to the quick nature of sales on Reserve, it is possible that items may oversell. If your order oversells, you will be issued a refund. Thank you for understanding!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.