Introducing, Hazel!! An 80.20 Merino/Cashmere worsted weight with a hefty 260 yards/skein. It’s perfect for colorwork, textured patterns and cables, plus, it knits up light as a feather!
Meet, Harmony! Harmony is a lovely blend of 50.30.20 Baby Alpaca/Cotton/Nylon in a DK weight with 270 yds/skein/. With its beautifully heathered hues, Harmony is lovely for Spring and Summer sweaters, cowls and wraps.
Do you enjoy beautiful textures? Simple stockinette with garter ridges? Why not both! Opposites attract in this light and airy scarf with a little bit of a split personality. Fun to knit, and easy to wear. Sure to be your next wardrobe staple.
by Hayley Scharping
This striking hat is the perfect knit if you’ve been on the fence about attempting a colorwork project. Slipped stitches create the illusion of checks and stripes, leaving you to look curiously clever!
by Jill Zielinski
Mosaic knit diamonds that bleed into garter stitch stripes are a combination that creates a whimsical design! You’ll look polished with this over everything from a simple tee and jeans to your favorite summer dress. A two-color, triangle shawl with an asymmetrical shape that is created by slowly decreasing down to your last few stitches. Knit up in your favorite DK weight yarn, the Facet shawl is a very unique piece that is both fun to knit and wear. Oh, and don’t forget the mini-fringe!
THIS PATTERN GOES LIVE JUNE 1, 2019
This squishy hat is so scrumptious! The simple knit purl design is easy to knit, and the resulting fabric is so soft! The fun geometric stitch pattern makes this hat perfect for anyone in your family and all your close friends!
A sweet lace cowl using our versatile Harmony base. The softness of Harmony makes this cowl a pleasure to wear, and the twist of yarn brings the stitches to life. A fun and quick knit with a stitch pattern that looks a lot more complicated than it is to knit – sure to impress!
An easy breezy top to wear all summer long. Knit from the top down, in one piece, this is a really quick knit! The perfect project to take along on vacation, and to wear when you’re done!
Here is a long cardigan, with a gently sloping V-shaped front, that falls just above the knees. No matter your body shape, this cardigan is destined to become your go-to sweater…because UNEEDA CARDIGAN! The pattern is written to give new machine knitters confidence to tackle their first sweater. It is written in plain English for those who have just unpacked their LK150. No need to learn (yet) the technical language of true machine patterns. But, if you don’t (yet) have a machine, you can easily follow the directions and hand knit your Uneeda Cardi. But please, try not to blush (too much!) when your friends marvel at the fact that you knit an entire fingering weight cardi in a week.
- Bello DK
- Halo Worsted
- Harmony NEW!
- Hazel NEW!
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Solo DK
- Spiffy Lace
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog starting Friday, May 31st at 10:00 am EDT and going through the weekend, while supplies last!
- Please note, some bases may sell out quicker than others due to in-stock availability.
- This is a dyed-to-order update and will ship the week of July 1st. Once an update begins to ship, it may take 4 business days for all orders to leave the barn.
- COLOR RESTRICTIONS: Candy Striper, Denim Graffiti, Golden Delicious, Rain Check, and Tin Roof Rusted will not be available on Cormo, Harmony or Hazel.
Hayley and the Crew
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.