Ox says hey, good to be home…. I think.
Hope you had a brilliant weekend doing whatever you love and with whomever you love!
If you’re anything like me, you’re not quite sure if you’re coming or going today so please bear with me while I wrap my head around a few things coming up this week:
- Shipping. That’s just going to be the name of the game all this week end next. Luxe club ships this week. There’s a story and inspiration there that I’ll be sharing that in a day or two.
- Our sweet/organized/darling/clever moderators and I have been brainstorming and we have a few tweaks/changes coming to the threads later this week. I’ll be back to chat about that a bit later too! Exciting!
- Update. Lots of requests and questions about when the next update will be. That’s coming. Coming soon! And something you’re least expecting – I love a surprise and you’re going to love this one!
- I need to work on my short row in the round technique.
- Nashville is great and I miss those biscuits. My jeans do not miss those biscuits.
- The big anniversary update that took place the first part of June will be filled to the brim with Golden Tickets as will the Dendros shipment. Thank you for all the GT excitement – more to come as they continue to arrive in a stash near you!
It’s Monday/not Monday and I hope it’s an easy one for you.
Hugs all around,
Weekend reading. Haps – what a great book. Not just patterns but a history lesson too. Worst-Case Scenario Handbook – pure cheeky fun!