If it knits like a DK!
We all know the adage if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…well then, it must be a duck! One of the things that stood out to both Hayley and me at Stitches West is just how often we found ourselves recommending Primo Worsted and Bello Worsted as an excellent choice for DK patterns. With this in mind, we think a bit of housekeeping is in order. So, if it knits like a DK, purls like a DK and gets gauge like a DK, we think it’s high time to be called a DK! To put it simply, we are renaming Bello Worsted and Primo Worsted to more accurately reflect their weights, rest assured nothing else has changed. Primo DK and Bello DK are still the same bases you know and love!!
To mark the occasion, we are pleased to offer Primo DK and Bello DK 10% OFF across all colorways offered! Let’s keep this DK theme going and offer all of the Plucky DK weights, shall we?! Need some DK pattern inspiration? Here are a few we love:
- Bello DK(formerly Bello Worsted)
- Primo DK (formerly Primo Worsted)
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Traveler DK
- Traveler Sport
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, March 11th at 8:00 pm EDT, and again, Monday, March 12th at Noon EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of April 9th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time before actually leaving the barn. Once shipping begins, it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn.
- The 10% discount only applies to Primo DK and Bello DK.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.