Hayley and I are so excited to be attending Edin Yarn Fest this weekend! Although we are not attending EYF as vendors, we are just as thrilled to be attending as knitters and students! I’m sure it’s no surprise that we have been daydreaming about all things Scottish. Before we even set foot in mainland Scotland (Shetland already has a piece of our heart) we’ve been inspired by all things green, gray, dark, and broody. And, be still my heart, the plaids!
So, that can only mean one thing! We are happy to bring to you an update full of sixteen (SIXTEEN!) new “Small Batch” colorways inspired by Scotland. This Sunday evening, March 12th at 6:00 PM EDT (don’t forget, we spring forward this weekend here in the States!) on the Plucky Blog you will find a host of Small Batch Scotland inspired yarns on assorted bases. If you are new to our Small Batch yarn, please take a moment to read about it on our blog!
We’ve enjoyed seeing many of our Plucky friends attending EYF as well as meeting and making new ones! If you see us through the weekend, please stop and say, “Hello”!
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Snug Fingering
- Please join us for this update on the Plucky blog, Sunday, March 12th at 6:00 pm EDT. It’s Daylight Savings Time here in the States as of Sunday. Don’t forget to spring forward and note the different time than recent updates!
- This update will begin shipping on March 27th.
- Loch (last chance for Loch on sale!) and Kelly, Kelly, Kelly (all March long!) are 17% off across the bases.
- The colorway and base offerings are set for this update but if you have something in mind for future updates, be sure to pop over into the Wishlist thread in our Ravelry group!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.